The Larimer County Department of Health and Environment regularly inspects restaurants and food services throughout the county.
The system uses the following ratings, based on the points assessed for each violation.
- Pass: The establishment meets basic food safety standards, although there may be violations. 0-49 points.
- Re-inspection required: Food safety violations have been identified and the establishment has a higher risk of violations. 50-109.
- Closed: Significant unsanitary conditions or other imminent health hazards were found. The facility should cease operations until conditions and violations are corrected. 110-more.
- Not Rated: These are not full inspections and are conducted for a variety of reasons.
The following inspections were carried out from September 4 to 10. More information, including specific violations and inspector comments, is available at larimer.org/sante.
Land of love
- Thai Thai’m, 1360 E. Eisenhower Blvd. Routine. Past.
- Night Shotz, 3329 N. Garfield Ave. Routine. Past.
- Taste Local, 206 E. Fourth Street Routine. Re-inspection required
- Japanese Hibachi Steak House. 1051 W. Horsetooth Road. Routine. Re-inspection required.
- Urban Air Adventure Park, 4250 Corbett Drive. Routine. Past.
- Cafe Mexicali, 2925 S. College Ave. Routine. Past.
- Marriott, 350 E. Horsetooth Road. Routine. Past.
- Marriott Fort Collins-Starbucks, 350 E. Horsetooth Road. Routine. Past.
- Smokin Fins Restaurant, 327 E. Foothills Parkway, Unit 120. Re-inspection required. Past.
- Pinocchios, 4306 S. College Ave. Routine. Re-inspection required.
- Subway Sandwiches – Westgate, 7600 Westgate Drive. Routine. Past.
- Welsh Rabbit Cheese Shop, 216 Pine St. Routine. Past.
- Sundance Steakhouse & Saloon, 2716 E. Mulberry St. Routine. Past.
- Chipper’s Lanes Estes Park Center, 555 S. St. Vrain Ave. Routine. Past.
- Twin Owls Steakhouse, 3110 S. St. Vrain Ave. Routine. Past.
- Nepal Café, 184 E. Elkhorn Unit H. Routine. Past.