With the opening of the Hilton Tulum Riviera Maya All-Inclusive Resort, Hilton launched its first-ever all-inclusive offering in Tulum.
Set beyond the mangroves and overlooking the white sand beaches and Caribbean coastline of the Riviera Maya, the resort is a destination unto itself, offering a new kind of retreat for travelers seeking excellent service and plenty of amenities, as well as an enriching culture and lasting experiences.
The resort offers rooms and suites in three-story villa-style buildings, a variety of dining experiences including five signature restaurants, an extensive selection of entertainment, activities and pools, and a dedicated, secluded family area with a water playground.
With 735 rooms, the Hilton Tulum Riviera Maya All-Inclusive Resort is Hilton’s largest resort in the Caribbean and Latin America and joins the campus of the newer Conrad Tulum Riviera Maya, with nearly 30 other Hilton-branded properties set to open in Mexico in the coming years.
“Tulum provides a unique market to expand and elevate our all-inclusive footprint and showcase our diverse range of branded experiences to meet traveler needs,” said Matt Schuyler, Chief Brand Officer, Hilton.
“Joining Conrad Tulum Riviera Maya and the planned launch of our first lifestyle property in the area, Motto by Hilton Tulum, the opening of the Hilton Tulum Riviera Maya All-Inclusive Resort gives guests even more options to experience our brands in this popular travel destination.. Bringing Hilton’s unparalleled all-inclusive hospitality to Tulum opens up a world of possibilities for those looking to immerse themselves in this extraordinary destination in a whole new way.
Designed by HBA San Francisco to integrate the stay experience with Tulum’s unique natural environment, every touchpoint of the resort’s design brings guests together with the spirit of the destination through thoughtful details – trails that thread from the door of each room to the dense palm trees leading to the ocean, to materials sourced from local artisans. Rooms feature soothing tones that highlight Tulum’s white sand beaches and clear, shallow waters and offer private balconies with nature or ocean views. Each of the resort’s 59 suites features ocean-facing balconies as well as large living and dining areas and spacious king bedrooms with comfortable sitting areas. Each suite also has upscale bathrooms with oversized vanities and walk-in rainfall showers. Premium suites include two-bedroom connecting room options ideal for families and groups traveling together.
Reserve your room today!
The dining experience features 13 concept-driven restaurants and an upscale beverage program. Culinary options include five exclusive restaurants, bars and lounges, a cafe and deli, and plenty of casual poolside offerings. Customers can savor many rich experiences, including:
- Mexican food at maxinspired by house traditions such as Castacan tacos with shrimp aguachile, prepared with endemic pork from the peninsula and shrimp from Campeche.
- Restaurant La Lucea friendly trattoria offers pasta cooked to order in a warm, friendly and inviting atmosphere.
- aumawhich offers grilled choice cuts and vegetables straight from the open-fire grill.
- Norikucontemporary Asian cuisine such as octopus from the Mayan region prepared on the grill with organic cultured bok choy seasoned with rayu sauce, ponzu sauce and eureka lemon.
- Buffet served all day at Vela.
- Azulindaa delicatessen-style café in a relaxed atmosphere for a quick snack.
- Cocomar Cevichethe freshest fish processed in citrus juices and spicy Mexican seasoning
Amenities and entertainment
The resort offers a variety of immersive activities and entertainment options, including world-class live theater, music, family entertainment, and authentic cultural experiences.
- In addition to a stunning swimmable beach, the resort offers eight pools and five Jacuzzis, each with its own unique vibe.
- The fitness center has the latest equipment as well as a yoga studio, spinning room, and access to professional instructors.
- After opening, the resort will have a family zone offering a children’s splash pool, along with a water park, playground and activities. With space to fuel young travelers’ imaginations and burn off energy, the area will include its own family-friendly restaurant and bar, La Churreria, and a two-story facility for kids and teens.
- Guests of the Hilton Tulum Riviera Maya All-Inclusive Resort can also visit the nearby, newly-opened Conrad Tulum Riviera Maya property, which features five fine-dining restaurants and six upscale bars, and Conrad Spa Tulum, a destination spa tucked away in lush mangroves between the two properties, carefully and deliberately designed as a wellness retreat.
Celebrations and events
The Hilton Tulum Riviera Maya All-Inclusive Resort also offers the only and largest purpose-built event center in Tulum, with 55,000 square feet of exquisitely designed indoor and outdoor event space. Shared with Conrad Tulum Riviera Maya allowing events at two resorts, the convention center’s sleek modern decor features large windows for sunny rooms and breathtaking views. The 9,000 square foot outdoor terrace is perfect for outdoor dining or events, and additional spaces include a main ballroom, junior ballroom, and three meeting rooms that can accommodate up to 1,800 people. Experienced event planners are available to help clients make the most of memorable occasions of all sizes. Transportation between the event center and the complex will also be provided.
Located on the Caribbean coast of Mexico’s Yucatan Peninsula, Tulum is a magical town with an eco-chic atmosphere known for its beautiful white sand beaches, lagoons, cenotes and caverns that show nature in all its glory. . From exploring historic ruins and the Sian Kaan Biosphere Reserve to world-class shopping and dining, those looking for adventure need not look far. Offering easy access to Tulum’s renowned sites and attractions, the Hilton Tulum Riviera Maya All-Inclusive Resort is located 13 kilometers north of Tulum and 96 kilometers south of Cancun International Airport.