The return of the Aftershock festival
The return of the Aftershock Festival to Sacramento after a hiatus in 2020 due to the COVID-19 pandemic is one of the country’s most anticipated hard rock events this year.
Aftershock Festival 2021 is sold out after being postponed to 2020 due to the coronavirus.
Located in Discovery Park in Sacramento, the event runs October 4-7 with performances by Metallica, The Original Misfits, Cypress Hill and more. You will need as much energy as possible to let off steam.
Aftershock will offer food and drink on site for sale at local and regional restaurants. Participants can expect to choose from Greek cuisine, comfort food, burgers, pizza, barbecue and more.
Here’s what anyone going to Aftershock should know about the food and drink options available and some of the additional Aftershock experiences.
Regional and local restaurants available at Aftershock
- Luxury Chinese
- Dippin ‘Dots
- Island noodles
- American Grill Strawberry Fields
- Thai strawberry fields
- Phat Daddy’s Creole
- Bangarang Asian Style
- Drewski’s South Truck
- Latin nuggets
- Wings and Grills
- Maine Cousins ââLobster
- Bacon Mania Truck
- Drewski Hot Rod
- Nacho Truck
- Truck Portugal
- Smoothie Patrol
- Large gyroscopes
- Nash & Clean Hot Chicken
Drinks available at Aftershock
- Caduceus vineyard
- Coors Light Coldstream
- Vodka Deep Eddy
- Jack Daniel’s Mobile Distillery Tour Experience
- The blackened bar
Additional experiences at Aftershock
- It’s Ronz World – custom guitars, rock and art store
- Kolas – Stop by the Loud Lounge and participate in t-shirt ripping, body art and more.
- Mortus Viventi – Live Tarot Card Readings
- Weedmaps – Located inside the Loud Lounge, fans can learn more about cannabis delivery by downloading the Weedmaps app throughout the weekend. Stop by the kiosk for fun giveaways and prizes.
What do you want to know about life in California? Ask our Utility team your most important questions in the module below or send an email to [email protected]